shells in your pocket header  photo homecopy_zpsfb4a2569.png photo about_zps830e372c.png photo hello_zps830e372c.png photo kitchen_zps99b973df.png photo homeschooling_zpsa379c641.png photo linklove_zpsc7adec01.png

Weekending

It's sure a weekend around here.  Last night, had kids spend the night...I think the last kid to fall asleep was around 3am!  I don't know what it is but the WORD "s.l.e.e.p.o.v.e.r." at my house ...really should be STAY-UP over...no one sleeps at sleepovers at my house!


Today, we have soccer games...love my son's coach b/c he moved the game indoors!  I think the last game we were pelted with rain that went side ways for over an hour.  I don't think ANYONE wanted to re-live that experience again...thank you very much! 

Hang out, little grocery shopping, a little baking...

Tomorrow we are going NORTH to visit my best friend and her family--church, lunch and whatever else we can get ourselves into...I am making my favorite summer dessert--Fruit pizza!

I have tried lots of "fruit recipes" over the year.  But, a friend from an old playgroup many years ago, told me how she used refrigerated sugar cookie dough and I have done it every since.  It's so yummy!  I use a 9x13 pan; bake the sugar Pillsbury cookie; then mix up a (8oz)tub of cool whip, 8 oz. cream cheese and 1/2 cup of sugar for the filling; dump that on top and spread over cooled cookie; then throw on top blueberries, blackberries, strawberries and kiwi.  It looks so pretty but even taste better than it looks!

It starting to feel like summer around here b/c our pool opened this week, I made strawberry lemonade, the pool towel basket is out, bought a stash of suntan lotion this week.... we are heading in the right direction


 photo signature_zps50f9e3fe.png

No comments: